PROCUREMENT REQUEST FORMS
TO SUBMIT A REQUEST VIA FAX, HANDMAIL, E-MAIL OR U.S. MAIL:
- Select the form below that corresponds to the type procurement request. Forms are available in Word and PDF formats.
- Mail the signed form to:
MS Department of Information Technology Services
ATTN: Procurement Requests
3771 Eastwood Drive
Jackson, MS 39211
- OR - Fax the signed form to:
601-713-6380 (ATTN: Procurement Requests)
- OR - E-mail the signed form to:
- ITS will contact you via email within one workday of delivery of the form to confirm receipt of your request.
PROCUREMENT REQUEST FORMS:
Recommended browsers for Word downloads are Chrome and Firefox.
Cooperative Purchasing Supplement
- See IT Procurement Handbook - Part 2 Chapter 6, Rule 205.6: 011-070 (PDF page #95)
- Word Format
- PDF Format
Brand Specification Request
Emergency Purchase Request Form (Where Delay Would Be Detrimental to the Interests of the State)
Emergency Purchase Form (Where Delay Would Threaten Health, Safety, or Property)
Planned Purchase Request
(Only available to agencies with current approved technology plans)