EXPRESS PRODUCTS LISTS (EPLS) AND COOPERATIVE PURCHASING AGREEMENTS
EPLs are multi-vendor awards that meet Mississippi requirements for legal purchases. The use of EPLs is governed under Rule 206.2: 011-030 Procurement Instruments: Express Products Lists (EPLs) as stated in the ITS Procurement Handbook. EPL Interactives are searchable forms of the Express Products Lists.
EPL RFP Reference Information - For Vendors
ITS Express Products Lists Requests For Proposal (RFPs) are usually cyclical in nature. When one EPL RFP expires, it is usually replaced by a new RFP. Some EPL RFPs also allow for mid-cycle updates. For these reasons, these RFPs will remain available for download for vendor or client reference. Vendors may choose to use these RFPs for planning for the next cycle.
- IT Hardware EPL Interactive
- Two-Way Radio EPL Interactive
- The State does not have a designated procurement instrument for Adobe purchases. You may make Adobe purchases using the NASPO Software Value Added Reseller Cooperative below or by following applicable purchasing laws. Regardless of the procurement mechanism, education entities may participate in the State's Cumulative Licensing Program (CLP) by providing the appropriate CLP number to your seller.
- CLP for Education 4600037857 valid through August 13, 2025
- NASPO Software Value Added Reseller Cooperative
- Microsoft EPL 3736
Geographical Information Systems (GIS) EPLs
- Intergraph EPL 3774-E
- ESRI EPL 3774-D - Note: ITS is working to provide a purchasing instrument for ESRI products to replace this EPL that expired on March 31, 2023. In the interim, please contact the EPL Team if you need to make a purchase.
- MapInfo EPL Master Agreement