EXPRESS PRODUCTS LISTS (EPLS) AND COOPERATIVE PURCHASING AGREEMENTS
EPLs are multi-vendor awards that meet Mississippi requirements for legal purchases. The use of EPLs is governed under Rule 206.2: 011-030 Procurement Instruments: Express Products Lists (EPLs) as stated in the ITS Procurement Handbook. EPL Interactives are searchable forms of the Express Products Lists.
EPL RFP Reference Information - For Vendors
ITS Express Products Lists Requests For Proposal (RFPs) are usually cyclical in nature. When one EPL RFP expires, it is usually replaced by a new RFP. Some EPL RFPs also allow for mid-cycle updates. For these reasons, these RFPs will remain available for download for vendor or client reference. Vendors may choose to use these RFPs for planning for the next cycle.
- IT Hardware EPL Interactive
- Two-Way Radio EPL Interactive
- The State does not have a designated procurement instrument for Adobe purchases. You may make Adobe purchases using the NASPO Software Value Added Reseller Cooperative below or by following applicable purchasing laws. Regardless of the procurement mechanism, you may participate in the State's Cumulative Licensing Program (CLP) by providing the appropriate CLP number to your seller.
- CLP for Education 4600034877 valid through August 19, 2023
- CLP for Government 4600029355 valid through August 31, 2021
- NASPO Software Value Added Reseller Cooperative
- Microsoft EPL 3736
Geographical Information Systems (GIS) EPLs
- ITS Cabling EPL 4342
- E-911 PSAP Equipment List EPL 3748
- NASPO Cloud Solutions Cooperative
- RFP 3735 Security Assessment Services