We understand the importance of providing affordable, secure, high performance communications solutions to Mississippi government and education entities. ITS delivers fully redundant and resilient data and voice communication solutions through collaborative vendor contracts and directly managed services for state government.
Telecom Service and Support
Telecommunications Project Management/Consulting
- Basic Data and Complex (Voice and Data) Cable Installation
- Basic Telephone Installation
- Call Centers/Automated Call Distributions (ACD/Call Management Systems Support)
- Domain Name Services
Telecommunications Voice and Data Statewide Services
- Infrastructure Coordination
- Needs Analysis
- Vendor Bill Audits for Telecom Services
- AT&T Conferencing with Zoom Web/Video
- Audio/Web Conferencing Support
- High Speed Internet and Data Network Access
- Local Dial Tone, Long Distance Access, and International Calling
- Toll-Free Number Support
- Voice Mail Services
Communications Help Desk
Agency Telecommunications Coordinators serve as the single point of contact designated by a state agency to interface with ITS Telecom Services. Telecom Services considers the Telecom Coordinator or agency contact person to be the official voice on all requests for telecommunications products and services.
For Telecommunications billing inquiries:
Billing Support Line
For new requests or service orders:
Customer Support Line
Customer Support Fax
State Government Operator
Trouble Reporting Line
The Schools and Libraries Program, established by Congress to help make advanced telecommunications affordable for the nation's K-12 schools and libraries, provides discounts on the costs of eligible telecommunications services, Internet access, and internal connections ranging from twenty percent to ninety percent.
Information on the E-Rate program can be explored in the following links:
For more information about these or any other services listed on our site, please Contact Us.